Every full-time TTGI employee is provided a very competitive compensation package as well as a competitive market based salary. These programs are important to retaining our professional workforce and providing continued support to our customers. Our use of a Professional Employer Organization (Insperity) provides the increased buying power of larger organizations. This allows us to provide benefits comparable to much larger businesses.
TTGI offers a menu of employee benefits, which include the following:
- – 10 paid holidays are provided each employee annually.
Personal Time Off / Vacation
- – 120 hours of paid time off is provided annually for each employee.
- – As a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, TTGI fully understands both the sacrifice and hardship for employees who serve our nation. We are proud to fully support these selfless employees and their families.
- – TTGI understands the emotional stress incurred when an employee faces the death of a family member. We take special care that each employee is able to attend to those difficult situations and not be concerned with their individual leave situation through the provision of special leave precisely designed for these occurrences.
- – TTGI understands and supports each employee’s civic responsibilities. As such, TTGI provides employees with a special Jury Duty leave status when the time comes for the employee to answer the call to duty.
- – TTGI believes that every employee should plan and save for the future, and we insure that this savings plan is attractive. Every employee is offered the opportunity to save in TTGI’s 401K program, and enjoys an attractive company match for which they are fully vested at the first day of enrollment.
- – TTGI provides each employee a full range of Medical programs from which to choose.
- – TTGI fully funds a comprehensive Dental program for each employee and family member at no cost to the employee that covers up to $1,500 of routine dental work per year.
- – TTGI’s fully funded Vision program covers each employee and family member at no cost to the employee.
- – Each employee is provided a fully funded Life Insurance program at no cost to the employee.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- – This fully funded program provides a benefit only for accidental injuries as defined by the insurance policy. This benefit, if payable, would be in addition to any group life benefit.
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- – This is a particularly important program for when it matters most which is provided at no cost to the employee.
- – TTGI provides each employee with a continuing education benefit that provides tuition assistance for every employee up to $1,500 per year for qualified courses.
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- – This program provides unpaid family and medical leaves of absence to employees so they can focus on caring for themselves or their loved ones dealing with medical conditions.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
- – Employees may deposit money into their HSA in order to pay for qualified health expenses and save for future medical and retiree health expenses. Funds roll over from year to year, there are no federal taxes on pretax contributions made to an HSA, and money from an HSA is tax free when used for qualified medical expenses.
- – This program reimburses the employee up to a maximum of $1,500 for qualified adoption expenses.
Employee Assistance Program
- – This program provides confidential support, counseling, customized resources and referrals, along with practical information on hundreds of work and home life topics, including substance abuse, marital problems, family troubles, stress and domestic violence, as well as health education and disease prevention.
529 College Savings
- – With this plan, the beneficiary can use the money at any accredited college, university, or other institution of higher learning nationwide, not just in-state schools.
This site is intended to provide a brief summary of benefits and services. These benefits may change at any time without notice. If there is an inconsistency between this site and the plan documents, the plan documents will govern.